- Steam update your server to get the latest files.
- Go to the Commandline manager.
- Click Edit on an existing Commandline, or create a new one (enter a description of the commandline).
- Change the Map Name to: ScorchedEarth_P
- Check the box to the left of the map name box.
- Save the commandline.
- Make sure the commandline is selected (Click Select on the right) it will appear Green and Bold if selected.
- Restart your server, and enjoy the new DLC!
How to run the new Ark Scorched Earth Paid DLC on your uHost Server!Posts: 130
How to run the new Ark Scorched Earth Paid DLC on your uHost Server!
@Itzon It’s the equivelant of running TheCenter instead of TheIsland (Except with a bunch of new creatures/items)
You can’t run both TheIsland and Scorched Earth at the same time no.
Note: In order for people to play on the server running Scorched Earth, they have to own the DLC.Posts: 130