If you previously had TheCenter MOD version installed, please use this guide instead as there’s a few extra things to do!
- Run Steam Update on the Control Panel if you haven’t already done so.
- Double check that “TheCenter” mod folder exists in /ShooterGame/Content/Mods/
- Open the Commandline Manager,
- Create or Edit a Custom Commandline,
- Add “TheCenter” to the Map box. (Replace “TheIsland” with it)
- Check the checkbox, to the left of Map Box.
- Click Save,
- Make sure the Commandline is Selected (Right hand “Select” button) as the active Commandline.
- Start your server back up.